Register with the Endorsed Education Activities Program
The Endorsed Education Activities Program (EEAP) is intended to be the highest quality in continuing education for Massage Therapist. EEAP providers are expected to meet Massage & Myotherapy Australia standards and as the profession continues to grow, so do the Association requirements.
In order to increase competency and excellence in all Massage & Myotherapy Australia members, EEAP providers are expected to:
- promote professional goals related to the massage therapy industry
- teach skills that cannot be obtained from initial or foundational massage therapy courses
- involve emerging concepts, principles, theories and research in massage therapy, bodywork or health care
Ultimately the creation and support of quality continuing education courses is the Association’s goal and we invite you to submit your programs in for assessment and approval. Below, please find downloadable copies of guidelines, application forms and details of payment schedule.
Please send in all application forms or questions to Sue on firstname.lastname@example.org or call + 61 1300 138 872
Please complete the payment form (click here) and submit with your application. Thank you
- Endorsed Education Activities Program Guidelines – March 2017
- Endorsed Educational Activities Program Application 2017
- Endorsed Education Activites – DOMESTIC payment schedule
- Endorsed Education Activites – INTERNATIONAL payment schedule