The Upledger Institute Australia
|Course Name||CPE Points|
|CranioSacral Therapy 1 - CS1||20|
CranioSacral Therapy 1 – CS1
This 4 day workshop details the physiology and anatomy of the CranioSacral system, its function in health and its relationship to the disease process. Participants will learn hands-on, fascial-release techniques to evaluate and affect pain and dysfunction. It includes lecture, demonstration, and practice for each technique presented.
- Learn about the CranioSacral system and study techniques to effect change
- Describe the anatomy and physiology of the CranioSacral system and its relationship to illness, pain and dysfunction
- Develop and refine light-touch palpation skills to access subtle restrictions in the body by focusing on the cranium, sacrum, CranioSacral rhythm and related soft tissue
- Learn cranial bones, their related sutures and the difference between treated and untreated intracranial membranes, the dural membrane system and it’s relationship to the skeletal/anatomy & neurological.
- Learn a concise 10-step evaluation and procedure protocol which can easily integrate into your existing practice.
All techniques taught can be immediately integrated into your practice.
For further information regarding this Approved Provider and their workshops please visit the website listed above.
Disclaimer: Information on individual Approved Provider Websites is not under the control of AAMT. AAMT has no control over the nature, content, claims and availability of the Approved Provider website or their products. The inclusion of this link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them other than the course(s) that are AAMT Approved.