Gentle Hands Massage
|Course Name||CPE Points|
|Business Start Up Essentials||20|
Business Start Up Essentials – Where to From Here is a full day course taking you through the steps and considerations for starting your own Massage (CAM) Business.
You have graduated from Massage School, you are super-excited with your new career and looking forward to being your own boss. But you are Stuck, where do you Start, how do you Shape your business so you can successfully Stay in business.
Suitable for other Complementary Alternative Medicine (CAM) students and graduates.
- Access products and supplies
- Select and manipulate letter templates to suit your needs, design an in-service sheet
- Provide an overview of the appointment process, online bookings, money matters
- Tips and tricks for a better client experience
- Understand “working within your scope” with scenarios
- List of groups to join, websites and apps of interest
- Target a broader audience to market your business
- Implement time management skills
- Examine what records need to be kept
- Tracking personal development, the importance of
Inclusions: Catering, USB of templates, Certificate of Attendance
Next Course: Saturday, 11 July 2015
8.30 am registration – 9.00 am to 4.00 pm
Quest Breakfast Creek
15 Amy Street
ALBION QLD 4010
Booking / other courses
Book online at: http://gentlehandsmassage.com.au/classes-and-shop/
About – Jacqui Beutel
Jacqui is a qualified Remedial Massage Therapist specialising in Complex Decongestive Therapy, Oncology Massage and Scar Management with her business based in Gympie, Queensland. This, combined with her extensive executive admin skills, passion for business start up, marketing and event management led to the conception of her business courses.
Her vision is to pass on her knowledge and experience giving you the tools and options needed to help you decide whether owning your own business is for you and if so, how to go about it.
For further information regarding this Approved Provider and their workshops please visit the website listed above.
Disclaimer: Information on individual Approved Provider Websites is not under the control of AAMT. AAMT has no control over the nature, content, claims and availability of the Approved Provider website or their products. The inclusion of this link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them other than the course(s) that are AAMT Approved.