Core Body Therapy
|Course Name||CPE Points|
|MFR Lower Limbs||10|
|TMJ, Neck & Pelvis||20|
|Cranium, Headache and Advance TMJ||20|
Core Body Therapys Professional Certificate of Myofascial Release is a complete system of bodywork not offered at any other institution, it is the culmination of 17 years of teaching and practising Myofascial Release. The focus of this course is to offer high-quality training that will not only improve clinical results but also deliver a profound understanding of the musculoskeletal and myofascial system and the development of the therapist’s tactile skills to the highest level.
This course teaches the treatment and assessment of:
- Forward head posture
- Complex hip and pelvic issues
- Headaches and the temporomandibular joint.
- Lower and upper limbs
- Complex neck, head and shoulder issues
- The thoracic spine and rib cage.
- Lumbar spine and sacroiliac joint
We will explore:
- The wholistic nature of Myofascial Release
- The mind/body continuum
- The innate intelligence of the human body and it`s capacity to heal and self-correct.
- The fascinating phenomenon of fascial unwinding as a means to heal the body/mind.
- How to read the body for more effective treatment strategies and treatment outcomes.
- Personality types and posture
(can be completed individually or part of the Professional Certificate of Myofascial Release)
MFR of Lower Limbs 24 June 2018
Advanced Pelvis 9 September 2018
Module 1 – Core MFR 7-8 April 2018
Module 2 – Applied MFR 3-5 August 2018
Module 3 – TMJ, Neck & Pelvis 19-21 October 2018
Module 4 – Advanced MFR 23-25 November 2018
Module 5 – Cranium, headaches & Adv TMJ TBC
For further information regarding this Approved Provider and their workshops please visit the website listed above.
Disclaimer: Information on individual Approved Provider Websites is not under the control of AAMT. AAMT has no control over the nature, content, claims and availability of the Approved Provider website or their products. The inclusion of this link does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them other than the course(s) that are AAMT Approved.