Guide to posting a Classified
When posting a classified ad, it is important to attract the right type of person to the right type of role. Please note, the following guide only and is quite broad and not all points will be applicable for each ad. AAMT reserves the right to remove any ad or refuse posting of ads on discretion.
Ads should be anywhere between 100 and 500 words, any less and the ad may not attract interest.
Things you should list
- Job Title (Therapeutic, Remedial, Sports, Room for Rent, Volunteers Required, ect.)
- Contract details eg sub-contracting, salary, bring your own clients, busy clinic with many clients, etc
- Contact details eg name, email address and/or telephone number, website link (if you have one)
Things to consider
- Using dot points
- Simple Language
- Be specific!
- Tone and structure of the language
- Discrimination laws, click here for more information
Potential Employees will look for
- > Role details (duties, skills and experience, room size, equipment available, ect.)
- > Benefits
- > Culture of the Clinic
- > Length of the role (ongoing, temporary, ect.)
- > Top selling points, this should be restricted to 3 or less.
To post a Classified, Please click here