Health Complaints in Victoria: what the changes mean for youGovernment, Industry
Victorian Health Complaints Commissioner is providing a free webcast Thursday 20 July 2017, 11 am to 12 noon, to discuss changes in Victoria’s Health Complaint Laws such as:
- who can lodge complaints with us
- what types of services we accept complaints about
- our powers in resolving and investigating matters
- a new code of conduct for general health services
- complaint handling standards for all health services
Health Complaints Commissioner, Karen Cusack, will discuss what these changes mean for you as a health service provider or consumer and answer your questions in our live Q&A.
To learn more or to register, please click here.