Soothe Mobile Massage – Team Members required
Are you looking for a challenge in your day?
Are you sick of just trying to fix sore necks and sore lower backs?
Do you want to connect with your clients and truly make a difference in their life?
Soothe Mobile Massage is looking for new team members. Preference will be given to Diploma qualified, but would consider Cert IV for the right applicant.
1. Be organized and computer savvy to ensure all our compliance is maintained.
2. Display a great understanding of not only Physiology but Pathology as well.
3. Have the ability to work with a diverse range of people with a multitude of physical limitations.
4. Be able to adapt the massage to the real needs of the client.
5. Not be focused on "fixing" all problems but rather enhancing quality of life.
6. Have a reliable car, positive attitude, police check, insurance and first aid.
Soothe Mobile Massage is proudly Australian owned and is the industry leader in Aged Care Massage.
We offer great opportunities for our team members to constantly update their skills with an in-house training department.
We are continually developing courses for our team to meet the demands of the aged care sector.
Our philosophy of "taking care everywhere" not only applies to our clients, but to our team as well.
We have opportunities for team members in the following areas:
Yarra Ranges, Maroonndah, Bundoora, Whitehorse, Stonnington, Glen Eira, Kingston, Mornington, Darebin and Banyule.
Please send your expression of interest and CV to Sandra Allars at firstname.lastname@example.org