Remedial Massage Therapist/Myotherapist required
· Great salary package
· Flexible working arrangements
· Existing client database
About Mornington Peninsula Family Physiotherapy
MPFP is a well established private practice specialising in women & men’s health, pre and post natal care, Pilates & musculoskeletal conditions. This role presents opportunities for career-minded Massage therapist or Myotherapist to work alongside our senior Myotherapist with access to an existing client base.
Benefits & culture
· Exceptional remuneration with a salary based package. We are looking to invest in you to grow with our business and share in your success.
· Part time hours with a mixture of morning, day, afternoons and alternate Saturdays with room to grow. You are able to choose your additional days and hours to fit around your lifestyle with the focus of permanent and ongoing work.
· Monthly Mentoring, quarterly in-services & staff social events
· Modern fully equipped private practice and gym with Pilates studio on site. To use or join classes
· You are fully supported by administrative staff and other experienced team members in a work environment that is fun, friendly and professional. MPFP would supply you with full administrative support, reception, diary management, accounts, marketing and invoicing.
· Low stress self-paced working environment
When you join our practice you’ll have the opportunity to work in a supportive and collaborative culture.
Skills & experience
· Diploma of Remedial Massage or Advanced Diploma of Myotherapy
· Must hold an association recognition (Massage & Myotherapy Australia or equivalent), health insurance/ provider number
First aid up to date
· Possess excellent communication skills; be reliable, punctual and well groomed
· Have confidence, self-motivation and a strong desire to grow your clientele
· Strong communication skills is essential to motivate clients to achieve their treatment goals
· The ability to have fun and be a part of a close knit team
· Women’s & Men’s Health/ Pelvic floor rehabilitation
· Musculoskeletal Physiotherapy
· Pre and Post natal care/ Mastitis Treatment
· Real Time Ultrasound
· Clinical Pilates & exercise classes
· Childbirth Education- antenatal, postnatal, active birth
· Massage therapists, Myotherapist
Please submit your resume and covering letter through to email@example.com or call Practice Manager, Chrystal for more information 03 5976 4944. Visit our website to find out about MPFP- www.mpfp.net.au