Part Time Remedial Massage Therapist wanted
Fix Physio is a modern and forward thinking Physio & Pilates clinic in the heart of Sydney CBD just off Martin Place.
We are looking for a positive, enthusiastic and keen to grow qualified massage therapist for part time work- two 6-7 hour shifts per week initially with potential to increase hours. Fix Physio currently provides rehabilitation, injury prevention and performance training through traditional Physiotherapy manual therapy, Acupuncture/ Dry Needling, Real Time Ultrasound (RTUS), Exercise therapy and Pilates and is seeking a massage therapist. Potential to build role so that hours could increase over a designated period.
Candidates for this role must have proof of:
- At least Diploma level qualification in Remedial and Sports massage
- Professional Association membership
- Indemnity insurance already set up with all major health insurance companies
- Be able to apply for a provider number for health care rebates on HICAPS
Candidates for this role should have:
- A positive attitude always
- Minimum of 36 months working as a remedial massage therapist
- A Passion for customer care
- Ability to build a repeat customer base
- Team orientated and friendly demeanor
- Professional and empathetic communication and interpersonal skills
- A desire to learn and grow as a massage therapist
- Strong work ethic to regularly go above and beyond what is expected of them to provide a market leading massage service
- Availability to work evenings
Before applying for this role please consider that Fix Physio is seeking a massage therapist who:
- Is not afraid of working hard and strives to be the best version of themselves every day
- Leaves no stone unturned in their pursuit of the best possible customer service for their patients and can think outside of the box as the need arises
- Possesses integrity, can take on board constructive criticism from time to time and ultimately desires to improve as a massage therapist.
Culture is integral at Fix Physio and we would like each applicant to share with us an occasion when they have aligned with each of our core values in their cover letter:
1. Integrity- The quality of being honest and having strong moral principles
2. Strive to be different- At Fix Physio we aim for outstanding service always but we don’t conform to usual health care clinics medicalised setting and we thrive off being different to the rest
3. Be kind always- Both to our patients but to our We won’t accept anything less
4. Raving fans- We don’t want to just be good, we want to be outstanding every second of every day in everything we do! A result of this is that our patients think we are pretty special and they feel the need to tell their friends & family about us!
5. Teamwork/ a positive team & family spirit- At Fix Physio, we are a family and we treat each other with respect and in a positive manner- always!
If you think you’re personal values and beliefs align with Fix Physio’s then we are excited to hear from you!
If you are interested in this position please email your resume with a brief covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for this position is 12 noon on Friday 13th October 2017.
GET FIXED….STAY FIXED