Mentoring Program – Sub-Contracting Locum Position
We are a leading sports medicine clinic (SPORTSMED.SA) seeking mature, caring, reliable & committed Remedial Massage Therapists with immaculate presentation to be part of our in house successful Mentoring Program, which was launched in 1998.
Our Mentoring Program involves one on one training with one of our caring experienced professional Remedial Massage Therapists at Stepney and Henley Beach Branches.
It is recommended you come in once a week for approximately 2 months depending on your level of skill for professional development. After completing our program, the right candidate will be offered the opportunity of a sub-contracting locum position. The position will involve some weekend work, daytime and occasional evenings.
• Diploma level qualifications
• Membership with Massage & Myotherapy Australia(AAMT) or ATMS
• Current senior first aid certificate
• Eligibility to provide health fund rebates
• Public liability and professional indemnity insurance
• Prepared to do in house clinic observations 1 day per week for professional development
• Prepared to be committed for a minimum of 12 months
• Must be able to provide a minimum of two Medibank provider numbers
If you feel you are ready to take that next step to becoming a professional Remedial Massage therapist and would like to join our team, please forward your resume along with a covering letter to Karen Scott at email@example.com.
Alternatively you can contact me on 0417 861 677.