Absolute Health & Performance – Remedial Massage Therapist
Absolute Health & Performance - Remedial Massage Therapist – Sub-Contractor
Absolute Health & Performance is seeking a passionate and experienced Remedial Massage Therapist to join the dynamic team of industry leaders in Exercise Science, Strength & Conditioning, Physiotherapy, Osteopathy & Soft Tissue Therapy.
With full access to best-in-class facilities, the successful applicant will be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge in the role a Remedial Massage Therapist plays in the management of musculoskeletal injury, athletic recovery, stress, and pain.
Applicants must demonstrate strong characteristics of teamwork, respect, compassion, and hospitality, as well as a proactive business acumen and willingness to help drive the overall business through ongoing sales & marketing across disciplines, and client relationships.
Applicants must have an ABN and ability to gain a Medibank provider number. Required qualifications, attributes and skills:
• Advanced Diploma of Remedial Massage or equivalent.
• Extensive experience working as a Remedial Massage Therapist.
• Strong Business acumen.
• Registrant of appropriate governing bodies.
• Current first aid and CPR.
• Professional insurances
• To be able to exercise a professional duty of care in a safe environment.
• To undertake career-long, self-directed learning.
• To know the professional and personal scope of practice and be able to make appropriate
• Effective and appropriate skills in communicating information, advice, instruction and
professional opinion to colleagues, patients, clients, users, their relatives and carers.
Preferred qualifications, attributes and skills:
• BSc in relevant field.
• Elite Sports Experience.
• Marketing and social media skills.
• Commission based, highly competitive rates.
Apply to email@example.com with CV and cover letter. Applications close 21ST January 2018.